What is a Nebulizer Filter?
A Nebulizer is an electrically powered machine that turns liquid medication into a mist so that it can be breathed directly into the lungs through a face mask or mouthpiece. People with asthma can use a nebulizer to take their medications.
The Nebulizer Filter is a versatile filter which greatly reduces the chance of infection by removing bacteria from gas delivered to the patient. It serves the higher pressure flow from the nebulizer control.
CPAP Filters and Supplies.com Carries:
- Devilbiss Nebulizer Filter
- John Bunn Nebulizer Filter
- Healthdyne Filters
- Invacare Filters
- Nidek Filters
When Should I Change My Nebulizer Filters or Aerosol Filters?
- Most Nebulizer Filters should be changed every month, but refer to your owners manual to determine the change over period
- Most brands will dictate 1-2 months or when it is visually apparent that the filter is discolored or soiled
- Nebulizer filters are disposable and should not be reused.
Replacement Nebulizer Filters & Aerosol Filters for:
- Philips Respironics Aerosol Replacement Filters
- CPAP Filters and Supplies.com Aerosol Replacement Filters
- Invacare Aerosol Replacement Filters
- Medquip Aerosol Replacement Filters
- John Bunn Aerosol Replacement Filters
- Caire Medical Aerosol Replacement Filters
- Mada Medical Aerosol Replacement Filters
- Precision Medical Aerosol Replacement Filters
All filters are available individually or in 2 or 5 packs. Larger quantities are available!
Please call 1-866-414-9700 for details on Nebulizer Filters!